Arabic classes | Best program to learn Arabic
learning Arabic for non-Arabic speakers
The intensive Arabic program
Our intensive Arabic language learning program is developed over a period of three months with 15 hours of classes per week for 5 days, for a total of 180 hours of the Arabic language. The al Madina Center provides Arabic classes for non-Arabic speakers.
Language classes are taught by highly qualified native Arabic teachers who focus on practical language outside the classroom. Classes are lively, entertaining, and engaging and use various teaching methods to practice key language skills such as speaking, writing, listening, and reading.
The main objectives of our intensive Arabic course:
- To improve the mastery and accuracy of spoken Arabic.
- Build student’s confidence using Arabic skills (reading, writing, speaking, and listening)
- Broaden and refine grammatical literacy
- Improve your vocabulary
- Improve your Arabic pronunciation
The al Madina Center for Arabic offers Arabic courses at the following levels :
- Literary Arabic course for beginners
- Intermediate Literary Arabic Course
- Advanced Literary Arabic Course
You will focus on the grammar and vocabulary that are the building blocks of successful Arabic language learning. You will also receive in-depth practice in the essential skills of listening, reading, writing, and, above all, speaking. We want to increase your self-confidence so that you can take advantage of your new Arabic language skills.
Please note that the al Madina Center for Arabic is certified by the Saudi Ministry of Education to teach Arabic.
The organisation of Arabic courses
Classes are held directly on-site in Madinah at our center. The Arabic course schedules :
- Morning group: from 9:15 am to 12:15 pm
- Afternoon group: 12:45pm to 3:30pm
Class size: from 4 to 12 students. Individual classes are available on request.
The duration of the intensive course in Literary Arabic is 3 months (12 weeks). :
- 3 hours of lessons per day for 5 days a week
- 15 hours per week
- A total of 180 hours of intensive Arabic training
- You will benefit from a 2-day weekend to rest and enjoy your stay.
To inquire about the sessions’ start dates, do not hesitate to contact us for an up-to-date calendar.