in Makkah & Madinah
Intensive Arabic course: 30 hours
More info below
DECEMBER 2021 INTENSIVE COURSES
Date of arrival in Madinah
Tuesday 21th of December 2021
Date of departure from Makkah
Saturday 1st of January 2021
Would you like to participate in our intensive Arabic courses in December 2021?
Please complete the pre-registration form below.
The intensive Arabic program consists of 30 hours of lessons over a period of 10 days.
You will be in immersion to learn Arabic with our native Arabic teachers.
FAQ – ALL ABOUT OUR OMRA & INTENSIVE ARABIC COURSE PACKAGE
Umrah, intensive Arabic course, accommodation and cultural and religious tours in Saudi Arabia! This package takes place over 12 days in Madinah and Mecca in Saudi Arabia, including 10 days of intensive training in the Arabic language with 30 lessons of 60 minutes concentrated in the morning. That is 3 hours of intensive Arabic lessons per day. The afternoons will be dedicated to visiting the religious and cultural places of Mekkah and Medina.
This training is open to anyone, whatever the level of Arabic, from beginner to fluent. With intensive courses, you will be able to reach your language proficiency goals faster.
The training is intended only for adults and minors over 15 years of age, accompanied by legal representatives.
All levels in Arabic are accepted!
The INTENSIVE ARABIC training covers all areas of literary Arabic to help you progress quickly by:
- Written expression,
- Oral expression,
- Written comprehension,
- Oral comprehension.
On the first day of your training, you will take an Arabic test which will allow teachers to assign you to a group of the same level.
This intensive Arabic course includes 30 hours which means that students will study 3 hours per day for 10 days in the best cities of the world: Makka and Madinah!
Al Madina centre is an institute for teaching the Arabic language to non-Arabic speakers. We are not a travel agency and therefore cannot book airline tickets for our students. However, it is effortless to book tickets with the internet in just a few clicks and at the best price!
1. Arrival in Medina
The arrival and reception of the students will have to be done on Tuesday, December 21, 2021, in Medina because the intensive training in the Arabic language will begin on Wednesday, December 22nd, inshallah. You will stay 5 nights in Medina with accommodation included in the package.
2. The journey to Mecca
Then from the 6th day, you will leave Madinah with our guides to Mecca, where you will stay 6 nights. You will take advantage of your stay in Mecca to perform Umrah!
3. Departure from Jeddah airport
Therefore, the cities of Medina and Mecca being 453 KM apart, it will be more convenient to take your flight back to your home country from Jeddah airport, 68 KM from Mecca, from Saturday, January 01, 2022, inshallah.
In addition to the Arabic lessons given every morning, al Madina centre accompanies you so that you can discover the places of the cultural and religious richness of the cities of Mecca and Medina.
Our guides will take care of the transport to bring you to these unique places. You can thus visit Insha Allah (subject to the opening of the sites):
Religious and cultural visits in Medina:
- The Prophet’s Mosque (peace be upon him) including the Rawdah | passage near his grave to send him your greetings and salams to the Noble Prophet (PBUH) and his two faithful companions Abu Bakr Siddiq and Umar ibn al Khattab (may Allah’s satisfaction be upon them).
- Visit of the King Fahd complex for the impression of the Holy Quran
- Visit historical mosques near the Prophet’s Mosque: Al-Ghamamah Mosque (Abu Bakr Mosque and Ali ibn Abi Talib Mosque)
- Visit of the Martyrs’ Fields near Mount Uhud
- Stop at the Battle of the Trenches and the Seventh Mosque / Al-Masajid As-Sab’ah
- Visit of the two Qibla Mosque – Masjid Qiblatayn
- Visit the Quba Mosque
- Visit of a date palm farm
- Visit the Medina Museum
Religious and cultural visits in Mecca:
- Visit of the sacred mosque (Masjid al-Haram)
- Performing the Umrah
- Visit of the exhibition of the Two Holy Mosques
- Visit the complex for manufacturing the Kaaba overlay.
- Visit of the important places of the pilgrimage: Mina, Arafat, Muzdalifah
- Visit the Thawr and al-Noor mountains.
- Visit the exhibition “The Noble Coran” and the gallery “My companions”.
- Visit of the Zamzam factory
Al Madina Center is a school for teaching the Arabic language to non-Arabic speakers. We are not authorized to apply for visas for our students. However, you can do it quite independently simply by providing you with your passport and a means of payment such as Visa, Master Card and other credit cards.
The tourist visa or eVisa allows citizens of 49 countries to visit Saudi Arabia for up to 90 days. We recommend that you apply for this type of tourist visa / eVisa to participate in our intensive course sessions. Indeed, the procedure is very simplified and allows you to reside in the Kingdom for 90 days. An Umrah-type visa is more expensive, requires going through an approved agency and is limited to 30 days only.
If you wish to know in detail how to obtain this visa, we advise you to consult the following useful link:
It could not have escaped your notice. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, like all countries of the world, has put in place measures to reopen the country to the arrival of international travellers.
Please note that there may be restrictions depending on the country you come from, so you should inform yourself in advance about your personal situation.
A. For unvaccinated travellers
Quarantine measures exist for all non-Saudi travellers arriving from overseas. Therefore, they must spend seven days in solitary confinement in a structure recognized and approved by the Saudi authorities.
It will then be necessary to make the reservation of the quarantine place through the airline. Also, a PCR test must be carried out on the 1st and the last day of the 7 days (children under 8 years old are exempt).
B. For vaccinated travellers
However, these restrictive measures do not apply if:
- you are considered an immune person: Saudi authorities consider the following persons to be immune:
1.Saudi citizens and residents (holders of an iqama) who have received two doses of a vaccine in Saudi Arabia, or who have received a dose of a vaccine in Saudi Arabia more than 14 days before returning to the territory, or recovered from COVID-19 contracted less than 6 months ago;
2. non-residents and first-time visitors who have received, outside the kingdom, a vaccine recognized by Saudi Arabia (two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech or AstraZeneca or Moderna vaccine, a single dose of the Jansen vaccine), subject to present an original vaccination certificate, translated into English or Arabic, issued by the Ministry of Health or by Social Health Insurance of your country. The second dose of a vaccine should be given at least 14 days before arrival.
- holders of non-immunized diplomatic visas who must, for their part, respect a 7 days isolation period at home and perform a PCR test on the 6th day;
- the spouses, children and household staff of Saudi nationals who must, for their part, respect a 7 days isolation period at home and perform a PCR test on the 6th day;
- to household staff accompanying an immunized resident
- to the flight crew
- to health workers
C. Obligation to be observed for all travellers
1. Registration on the Muqeem.sa website
Finally, non-resident passengers over 18 must register their vaccination on the page muqeem.sa at most 72 hours before their planned arrival in the kingdom. The airlines verify the registration number issued at the end of this procedure before the boarding pass is issued and by the Saudi authorities on arrival.
2. Mandatory PCR test
In addition, regardless of the country of origin, travellers aged 8 and over must produce the negative result of a PCR test upon check-in with the airline and upon arrival in Saudi territory carried out less than 72 hours before arrival in Saudi Arabia.
3. Medical insurance
All travellers, except for Saudi nationals, residents (holders of an iqama) and nationals of Gulf Cooperation Council countries, must also take out medical insurance covering medical costs related to COVID. -19.
Numerous measures have also been taken locally by the Saudi authorities to fight against the spread of the virus (the compulsory wearing of a mask in public spaces, temperature measurement at the entrance to public places, ban on gatherings of more than 50 people, etc.).
4. Tawakkalna application
Likewise, entry to administrative premises, shopping centres and supermarkets are subject to individual control via the Tawakkalna application (allowing identification of COVID positive people and contact cases).
From August 1, entry to public areas will be restricted to immunized people only.
It is important to keep abreast of the development of these measures and to adhere to them strictly.
Don’t panic. Al Madina centre will explain to you the rites of Umrah to make it easier for you. A practical guide in English will be sent to all program participants.
What is Umrah?
Umrah is also the Small Pilgrimage. It can be carried out at any time of the year and requires only a short time to accomplish (less than 2 hours), while the Hajj or Grand Pilgrimage can only be carried out on specific days of the year and of which the rites take several days. Umrah is to be performed in Mecca, within the Sacred Mosque – Al-Masjid al-Haram
Dear sister, you are welcome and even encouraged to participate in our intensive Arabic course! Besides, you can get your eVisa on your own, without the prior agreement of a mahram.
in this package
- 30 hours of Arabic / 10 days
- Accommodation in a 4/5 * hotel
- Near the 2 mosques – al haramayn
- Room for 2 peoples
- 5 nights in Medina and 6 in Mecca
- Umrah in Makkah
- Meals (including breakfast only)
- Religious and cultural visits
- English speaking guide
- Internal bus transfers
in this package
- Meals at hotels except for breakfast (other meals are at your expense)
- Flight tickets from your country to Saudi Arabia (at your expense)
- Tourist visa (at your expense)
- Medical insurance covering medical costs related to COVID-19 (at your expense)